I can't tell you too much about doing beautiful nail designs, but celebrity manicurist Jin Soon can! Read on to find out how to do this super cute nail look!
Here's How You Do It:
1. File and shape your nails in a natural square or roundish shape.
2. Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat.
3. Apply a pink shade on the entire nail bed (here, Jin Soon gives you a sneak peek of Dolly Pink from her SS14 collection).
4. Apply JINsoon Coral Peony on one side of the nail, covering about 3/4's of the nail bed and ending in a subtle curve to create half of the heart shape. Then repeat on the other side, taking special care to intersect the two sides at the center of the nail.
5. Apply JINsoon Coquette on one side of the nail covering about half of the nail bed and ending in the same subtle curve as you did when applying the Coral Peony. Repeat on the other side, again taking special care to intersect the two sides at the center of the nail.
6. Finish with a high-shine top coat like JINsoon Top Gloss.
For more information on JINsoon products, check out JINsoon.com!