I saved this tag many months ago, and now that I can barely recognize myself, I thought it would be fun to chat about the makeup I hope to start wearing again in the very near future! I tag all of my fellow bloggers!
1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
I'd like to say I wash my face in the morning and evening, but I actually only do it when I'm in the shower.
I'm a combination girl. I get an oily t-zone, but my forehead it pretty dry.
3. What is your current facial wash?
4. Do you exfoliate?
I'm trying to get rid of the random samples that I have before I purchase anything new, so I've been using Belif Aqua Bomb, Dermadoctor, Caudalie, etc.
6. Do you have freckles?
Freckles, no. Moles, yep.
7. Do you use eye cream?
Eh, not consistently. I do own a few, and there's no need to let them go to waste, right?
8. Did you or do you have acne prone skin?
Yep, especially as a teen. Good old Proactiv saved the day.
9. What foundation do you use?
I always switch it up. Lancome Teint Idole (video review) has my heart, but Urban Decay Naked Skin (review), Becca Ultimate Coverage (review) and MAC Pro Longwear (review) are some really good ones too.
10. How about concealer?
11. Do you know your undertone color?
I've got golden/yellow undertones.
12. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I used to wear them a lot when I worked for Smashbox and MAC. I haven't worn any in almost a year now.
13. Did you know your supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yep...but I don't think I've done it.
14. What brand of mascara do you use?
I have been using L'Oreal Telescopic exclusively for a few years now.
15. What make-up tools do you use in your make up application?
16. Do you use a makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Always! Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue and/or MAC Painterly Paint Pot.
18. What is your favourite eyeshadow colour or shade?
I'm pretty much a neutral girl at this point. I wear browns, golds and taupes.
19. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid! I've been doing L'Oreal Lash Stilletto for quite some time now, but I'd like to get back into cream liner again.
20. Do you use mineral makeup?
Nope. Never sparked my interest.
21. What is your favorite lipstick?
The two shades that I've picked up the most are both by Nars-- Honolulu Honey and Scarlet Empress. I've got well over a hundred lipsticks though, and I like to wear as many of them as I can.
22. What is your favorite blush to use?
23. Have you ever considered taking makeup classes?
When I was practicing as a makeup artist, I took them all the time! Now, not so much.
24. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
It's not a crime, I guess, but the excessive highlighting and contouring is getting pretty bad.
25. Are you clumsy in putting makeup on?
Nah, not one bit.
26. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Kerry Washington, June Ambrose, Kelly Rowland!
27. Could you ever leave the house without make up on?
Every darn day.
28. If you could leave the house with just ONE makeup item, what would it be?
A good lip balm. My lips are always dry.
29. In your opinion what is the BEST makeup line?
Make Up For Ever! They offer an amazing range of shades and products, and their quality is outstanding.
30. What do you love about make up?