1. What are some of your favorite makeup products? Nars Casino bronzer, Inglot pressed powder, MAC MSF Natural, Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner, NYX lip liners, Red Cherry lashes, Stila eyeshadows.
2. How long have you been in love with makeup? I started wearing makeup when I was 20 years old. It started with MAC Smolder and a nude lip. I wore that look for a few years and then I gradually started experimenting with color - first on the eye and now on the lip.
3. What products/brands are you dying to try? I really want to get my hands on some Illamasqua. I saw it for the first time in person at Sephora when I was in New York for The Makeup Show. But, I was rushing and didn't really get a change to swatch anything. I also want to try some of the other products that Inglot offers. I have a lipgloss and the pressed powder but I'd like to try the powder blush, highlighters, lipstick, etc. Finally, I'd say the Sigma makeup brushes just so that I can evaluate the quality for myself.
4. What's you everyday makeup look? Honestly, I don't wear makeup everyday. I used to but I decided to cut back for the sake of my skin. I really want to get to the point where I don't even need foundation. If I decided to just put on mascara or lipgloss it snowballs and next thing I know I have a full face of makeup on. So, usually I use EOS lip balm and Yes To Carrots C You In The Morning Day Cream and that's it. I don't even fill in my brows anymore. O_O. LOL
5. Who are your makeup role models? I have two ways of looking at that. Makeup Artists & Makeup Muses. Makeup Artists: Mario Dedivonavic, Kabuki, Jackie Gomez, Tia Dantzler, Billy B, Scott Barnes, Mylah Morales, Ashunta Sheriff. Makeup Muses: Rihanna, Queen Latifah, Gabrilelle Union, Nia Long, Kim Kardashian, Sarah Harding, Carrie Underwood, Kelly Rowland.
6. Anything else? Share your beauty thoughts! Makeup is such a random and personal thing. Everyone has their own relationship with it and reason for wearing or not wearing it. I know that the way I view makeup has changed so much in the 10 or so years that I've been wearing it. It's grown from just something I dabbled in to something that I became obsessed with collecting to something that I've really found myself wanting to master the fundamentals. I love it and it's something I do for myself because I enjoy it. :)